5/15/2013

BitterSweet Encounter

Missing You 


This is just a quick wrap up because suddenly my writer soul keeps on bothering me to post something.

This whole post will deal with my thoughts and feelings towards KIM JONGHYUN. Sigh. I will give you a short overview about SHINee so you will not be confused.

According to wikipedia, HAHAHAHAHA

SHINee is a South Korean contemporary R & B boy group under the management of SM Entertainment. Formed in 2008, the group consists of Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin. They made their debut on May 25, 2008 on SBS Inkigayo with their single, "Replay".

Going back to the topic, it's about Jonghyun right? So last April 1, 2013 we received a really bad news about him. We all know that 1st April is Fools Day and so around 12KST, fansite noonas and the rest of SHINee World (SHINee's fanclub name) started to have our own little Fools Day celebration trolling here and there and even wished for Jjong to join us later in the day. However, all of the laughter and enjoyments faded because of this heartbreaking nightmare phrase:

[NEWS] Jonghyun involved in a car accident

Oh my god. We were dumbfounded. We thought it's a prank for April Fools and we were so agitated that it's not funny to pull a prank like that. But then news were circulating around confirming that the said article is legit and not a prank. Wow, our whole world just sank. I mean, it could have been better if they said that it's a joke but NO. 

Since 1st April until now, Jonghyun never participated in any SHINee activities. Yes, we are Jjong deprived for 1 month and more now and it's driving me nuts. Seeing them not complete, seeing them 4 instead of 5 hurts me a lot. I don't know if you can understand but oh well, this feeling just sucks big time. 

But oh my god amshajhdakjhdjahsdjaghdjadbmdbmadbasjbdjabajdbajdabjdbajdbada yesterday May 14, 2013 someone got to take a video of Jonghyun going to SM Entertainment, SHINee's label company. 


My poor heart finally saw Jonghyun after a long long long time. I miss him so much OTL. Seeing him like that even though he's quite not in the mood because of the fans around but omg this is far enough for now. As long as he comes back on their 5th Anniversary this is enough. This bittersweet feeling cries cries cries T_______T I love him so much he is not even my bias from SHINee but I love him so so much. 

Dear Kim Jonghyun, thank you for letting us see you. It's been a while man. Keep on recovering. Come on I miss your voice and face hahahaha. I hate you. I hope you understand that I'm just bluffing. I love you. :) See you soon our KJH. 

"종현아..너무 너무 너무 너무 너무 너무 너무 너무 너무 너무 보고싶다 정말ㅠㅠㅠㅠ >> 끝까지 샤이니"

Trans: Jonghyun-ah..I miss you so so so so so so so much. Reallyㅠㅠㅠㅠ >> SHINee until the end.

That's it. HAHAHAHA Bye. I hope you did not regret reading. LOL
Don't forget to find the lost lamb please *hides*

-medusa



No comments:

Post a Comment