5/05/2013

Reversal

Bucket List Before I Die

scratch that ... 

My Bucket Directory as long as I live.

So Hi. I am going to categorize so as to be more organized. :)

A. Places


  • Japan - This is the first country I fell in love with. Maybe, I can say, being an anime fan contributed a lot to this liking but isn't Japan so beautiful and amazing? Also, their technology and its advancement are no joke. It hit me especially how they cope up with the big incident that happened around March 2011 if you guys still remember the tsunami that cause the downfall of Japan ... struggle of Japan in a SHORT period of time despite the damages the tsunami brought. 

  • Korea - First thing first, I am a KPOP fan. Dooom. Yes you just got me. The place full of ullzhangs (handsome guys). Korea sure is a paradise. HAHAHAHAHA ops. 
  • Thailand - This place is very calm. Look at the calm sea and sky who wouldn't take a break at such a heavenly, nature-inspired country from all the endless work in the city. Mind you, those are just cover stories. The real thing here is because my Lee "Onew" Jinki of SHINee went here to have his "healing trip" during the One Fine Day "Vacation Special" of MBC given to the boys. I also want to be healed same way as Dubu. 
  • Canada - I visited Canada most specifically Winnipeg, Manitoba last 2012. The purpose was more educational since we attended the International Student Science Fair 2012 as representatives of the Philippines. Don't get me wrong. I am not a Science Genius. HAHAHA Just so happen that our school have "research-freaks" students and have a one of a kind research teacher devoted so much into research. Yes, I was there for 1 week but didn't have the chance to stroll the place so much. 
  • New York - There's no need for me to mainly elaborate the reason why. New York is like one of the most stunning place out there. 
  • London - Yay! Peter Pan and Harry Potter. Joke. London is my long time crush country also since when I was a kid. Why? Blame Peter Pan, my cartoon character crush ever. LOL The setting of PP was definitely at Londo with those big big gigantic clocks. Another, let's relate to my KPOP fetish. Key and Minho chose this place as their destination to One Fine Day. Those two just showcased how magnificent London is. So prestigious. 

  • Switzerland - To be honest this country is a foreign to me until Lee Taemin went here for One Fine Day. Yes, another SHINee-related again but heck yeah I want to eat Switzerland's snow and stomp on it like a kid. 
I guess, up until here for now. So few right given the number of countries in the globe. Don't worry I am not yet finished 'cause I still need to discover the others and update myself. 

For the other categories ... wait for it! Look forward! I still have more~ more~ more~ \O/ 
Don't forget to find the lost lamb! *winks* 

-medusa

No comments:

Post a Comment